- 1 ounces of "Sugar Syrup" or substitution.
- 3 ounces a bubble tea powdered "Instant Mixes"
- 3 ounces of Cream Base "Coffee Mate"
- 3/4 cup of warm "Black Tea/Red Tea" and stir to dissolve the powder.
- 1 cup of Crushed Ice
- 1 scoop of cooked Bubble Tea "Tapioca Pearls" in a serving cup.
- Add all the dissolved powders except crushed ice and tapioca pearls into a cocktail shaker and shake until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add ice into the cocktail shaker and shake until fluid is slightly chilled and bubbly.
- Pour the shaken ingredients over the Tapioca Pearls into the drinking cup and enjoy!
Source : Easy Dessert Recipes